List for Adopt A Class – Mrs. Morton’s Kindergarten
This list consists of things needed during the school year which will not be reimbursed.
There will be 25-30 students. Let’s also work on accumulating books for the students to have as gifts for Christmas.
- Plastic notebook folders with pockets – 2 sets of 30 (one set for each semester). They are used to send home materials and need to be replaced by the 2nd semester.
- Fat pencils (John R. Green) – 8 boxes of a dozen
- Fat crayons (John R. Green) – 2 boxes of 200 (Sargent Art) (Crayolas last longer but they are more expensive.)
- Glue sticks – 4 boxes of 30
- Hand sanitizer – 4 Large at Sam’s – will refill small dispensers
- Tissues – Depending on size of boxes and need for 25 children, over about 40 weeks in the school year
- Zip Lock bags – sandwich bags and gallon bags – 3 packages with (4 boxes in each package)
- Snacks – goldfish, animal crackers, fruit snacks, pretzels (Large boxes)
- Clothing – used and usable school outfits
- girls & boys underwear & socks
- black or navy pants
- Books are given for birthdays
- Students shop on Fridays based on the past week’s behavior – Dollar store can supply jum ropes, pencils, pencil sharpeners, puzzles etc.