Recalling Birth Control Pills
Did you know that the FDA is recalling birth control pills? The pills “Mibelas 24 F-E” Lot # L600518 expiration date: May 2018 were placed in the wrong order. The first four days are placebo tablets. This mistake could result in unintended pregnancy. If you have such a pack of pills, call your doctor immediately and return them to your pharmacy.
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS SUMMER HEALTHY
- Take a vacation, if possible, or do whatever is necessary to lower your blood pressure, heart rate and stress. Sometimes a small change in venue relieves stress.
- Make a habit of walking in the cool of the morning or late evenings. Brisk walking or jogging helps you stay in shape and doing that before it gets too hot can actually be quite satisfying.
- Plan your meals to include fresh produce. Visit Gabriel’s Place (3618 Reading Road, 45229) for menu ideas and free meals.
- Drink low calorie beverages, seltzer water, unsweetened tea and fresh fruit juices. Skip the sugary drinks.
- Enjoy the outdoors. Cincinnati has great parks and recreational facilities. Spend time outdoors. The moods of some people (especially children) improve when they are outdoors. he longer days allow for more social activities that the entire family can enjoy.
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!
Kimya Moyo, Health Department Liaison