September 4 at 10:00am
- You can decorate your bike/wagon/trike before you come, or choose from provided decorations (come a few minutes early if you plan to decorate there)
- Parade will begin at 10am sharp. Check in at 3937 Rose Hill (the green rookwood tile house)
- The parade will take place on the street (Beechwood/Rose Hill will be blocked off for the parade)
- You don’t have to participate to have a good time. Come cheer on the kids and get in the patriotic spirit!
- A balloon artist and several musicians will help us get in the spirit. Reg Crutcher will be our MC, and Mike Caporale will lead the parade!
- After the parade, there will be Rocket Pops available for the kids.
Questions? or to volunteer, email or call the NANA Voice Mail at 401.5356.
Event Co-Chairs: Jennifer Cronk, Marybeth Flaspohler and Tiffani N Tribble