The week of October 1st the Department of Public Services Neighborhood Operations Division will be in North Avondale and Avondale for the Neighborhood Blitz Clean Up. Below is an overview of the blitz clean up.
Monday, October 1st – October 5th
- Will mow, trim & edge all DPS owned properties during the week.
- A (20 yd.) dumpster will be delivered to the North Avondale Montessori School, (617 Clinton Springs) bus slip near Washington Avenue.
- A (20 yd.) dumpster will be delivered in front of 991 & 992 Marion Avenue.
- The dumpsters will be removed during the morning of Friday, October 5th.
- When either dumpster becomes full before Friday, city staff will empty it and bring it back.
The following items are “NOT” permitted in the dumpster:
- Tires (may stack outside dumpster)
- Hazardous Waste Materials
- Helium Tanks
- Propane Tanks
- Liquids of any kind
- Gas Cans
- Appliances w/Freon
Street Sweeping will be done on Wednesday in accordance to the 2018 Street Sweeping schedule.