The week of October 1st the Department of Public Services Neighborhood Operations Division will be in North Avondale and Avondale for the Neighborhood Blitz Clean up. Below is an overview of the blitz clean up.
Monday, October 1st – October 5th
- Will mow, trim & edge all DPS owned properties during the week.
- One (20yd.) dumpster will be delivered to Clinton Springs to the cement island in front of the west end of North Avondale Montessori School, 617 Clinton Springs. It will be removed on Friday, October56th by 10:00am. When the dumpsters become full before Friday, staff will empty and bring it back.
The following items are “NOT” permitted in the dumpster:
- Tires (stack outside dumpster)
- Hazardous Waste Materials
- Helium Tanks
- Propane Tanks
- Liquids of any kind
- Gas Cans
- Appliances w/Freon
- Street Sweeping will be done in accordance to the new 2017 Street Sweeping schedule.
——- Friday “ONLY”———
Friday, October 5th – Roving Trash Truck
- There will be a roving trash truck circulating through North Avondale servicing all corner cans and collecting excessive trash and illegal dumped items.