This information has been compiled to assist tenants in making the best decisions in their rental choices by the North Avondale Rental Housing Committee
Learn how a strong relationship between tenant and landlords is vital to keeping buildings clean and safe. Included in the Packet is information on:
- Tenant Responsibilities
- Landlord Responsibilities
- Recommended Screening Procedures
- Recommended Rental Agreement Policies
- Recommended Rental Procedures
- Eviction Procedures
- Sample Suggested Paragraphs for Leases
- Suggestions for Good Neighbor Relations
- Campus Alcohol Policy
- Contact Information for Important Community Resources
- How to Report Illegal Activities
The North Avondale Landlord Packet is posted in .pdf format which is viewable with Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat, please click on the “Get Acrobat Reader” icon to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader from the Adobe website.
Keeping Illegal Activity out of Rental Property. A practical guide for landlords and property managers
The City of Cincinnati’s Landlord Tenant Relationships Municipal Code.
The Federal Fair Housing Act.