The wonderful tradition of Luminary was on Sunday, December 12 from 6-9. We had an all time record of streets participating in this year’s Luminaria.
Thank you to the volunteers that made this possible, they are:
Spring House Lane:
- Sylvia & Bryan Nelson and Ron La Niear and thank you for serving s’mores/fire pit.
Dickson, Lowry, Parker Place:
- Monica Human and thank you for serving s’mores/fire pit.
- Eric Bollman
Burton Woods, Clinton Springs, Leyman and Red Bud:
- Mary Pray and thank you for serving s’mores/fire pit
Avon Fields Ln, Avon Fields Pl., Beechwood, Betula, Red Bud Ave, Red Bud Pl. and Rose Hill:
- Carolyn Gillman
- Thank you to Valerie Williams and Robbert Dejong for serving s’mores/fire pit
- Sarah and Walter Koucky for donating Cider.
- Thank you to Sara and Fred Kaufman for doing a fire pit.
- Lexi Goss
- Marla Barone
- Beth Ewing and Vanessa Wong and thank you for serving s’mores/fire pit.
- Thank you to The Baxter’s for donating the sand!