NABA Meeting November 16, 2015
When: Monday Nov 16, 7:00 pm
Where: 952 Lenox Place home of Maura and Miles Wolf
Please join us for our Fall NABA meeting and social hour.
- NBD Improvement Program Grant – ideas for 2016 -2017
- Review of our updated website at: www.northavondalebusinessassociation.com; please visit our site prior to our meeting to provide comments
- Ideas for Business District improvements
- New Gateway Signage at Dana Update (2015 Grant)
- Save the Date for Saturday, December 12, 6:00 to 9:00
- NANA is funding a gathering area with treats and carriage rides. To set this up, NANA will need some help. If interested in getting Community Service Hours or a small monetary compensation for setting up some of the neighborhood common areas, contact .
- If you live on Avon Fields Lane & Place, Beechwood, Betula, Red Bud, Red Bud Place, Rose Hill, pay via the website. DEADLINE for these streets is NOVEMBER 17 to submit orders.
- If you live on Burton Woods, Clinton Springs, Leyman, South side of Mitchell, Red Bud (south of Mitchell), pay via the website. DEADLINE for these streets is NOVEMBER 7 to submit orders.
- If you live on Avondale, Barry Lane, Dakota, Ledgewood, Lenox Pl & Ln, Marion, Valley and Winding Way pay via the website. DEADLINE for these streets is NOVEMBER 17.
- To pay for your kits via the website go to https://northavondalecincinnati.com/donate/. Fill in that page and go to the empty space (other) under “My donation is for” and write Luminary & the # number of kits and (if you don’t need sand put no sand)