Happy Holidays Neighbors!
The chilly weather has set in and the new year is just around the corner! The month of December is a busy one, but it is also filled with plenty of opportunities to see your neighbors and spread some cheer. This newsletter contains more details about upcoming events, but I wanted to highlight a few important dates:
- December 9th Law and Safety Committee meeting addressing water mains/firefighting ability in our neighborhood.
- After the devastating fire on Rose Hill last month it is important that we make our voices heard! This meeting is your chance to let the City Council know that we need immediate action on this critical safety issue.
- December 10th NANA General Body Meeting with Holiday Treats
- Come enjoy some sweet treats and a cup of hot cocoa with your neighbors. Feel free to bring some cookies to share!
- December 15th Neighborhood Luminary
- Your chance to take a stroll in our beautiful part of town with the best neighbors in Cincinnati.
- December 20th North Avondale Holiday Mixer at Bar 29
- Take some time out to relax and have a drink before Kris Kringle comes to town!
I look forward to seeing you at one or more of these events. Until then, enjoy this holiday season and let’s make 2020 the best year yet!