The NANA/NABA website team is a collaboration of volunteers and consultants.
Meet the website volunteer team:
- Amy Harten—Brand design and strategy / website design strategy
- Patrice Watson—Website project manager / NANA managing editor
- J. Miles Wolf—NABA managing editor / photographer
Thank you to our valuable consulting partners for work with NANA/NABA:
- Lampros Labs—Alex Davis, Adonis Brown, José Velázquez, Brian Wesselman, plus Susan & Troy Davis
- Open—NANA Community engagement
- Amanda Nielsen—NANA Website production
NABA appreciates the consulting work from:
- Secretary to the Public – Jill Claire
Are you interested in contributing your skills as a volunteer to the website team? Have you always wanted to see your work published? The website needs writers, editors, photographers, storytellers, artists/illustrators, poets, videographers and podcasters, and social media coordinators or channel managers for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
There’s an abundance of exceptional talent in North Avondale looking for creative outlets. Why not use it to help amplify Cincinnati’s best address?!
Use the volunteer form and check the “website team” box to find out more about joining the team.