● Large trash pickup started June 1. For more information click here
● The 2020 Neighborhood Blitz Clean Up Program is suspended until further notice
● What’s New – Mill Creek Alliance
Latest posts from https://www.themillcreekalliance.org/news/ on 05/22/2020
May 2020 Historic Rainfall on Mill Creek
by Bennett Kottler on May 22, 2020 12:38 pm
Source: h ttps://msdgc.vieuxinc.com/
Where were you during the record breaking rainfall this past Monday, May 18, 2020? We hope that you and your property weathered the “storm”. and record breaking precipitation. What did all that rain do to the streams near you? We asked folks to submit pictures of the Mill Creek in their neighborhood and received a lot of responses. See for yourself!
● Uptown Consortium, Inc. is hosting a series of free virtual panels to help support businesses in the community. Up next, representatives from Wordsworth Communication s and Brn Digita l will discuss how businesses can effectively communicate with customers and partners throughout the pandemic.
● It’s official and we need your help! Visit the link below and tell us what you think about the projects and transportation needs that OKI staff has identified as we plan for the next thirty years in our region . Some of this information is certain to have an impact on the work that you and the residents in your community are working on so diligently to ensure a safe, livable, sustainable environment in your neighborhood.
You took the survey, wonder what’s next?
https://2050.oki.org/ is up and ready for your final input on the draft Plan, including the project lists across the eight-county OKI region.
- Public comments are encouraged and will be accepted from now until noon on Wednesday, June 10, 2020.
- OKI is hosting a modified (prerecorded) public hearing on Monday, June 8, 2020. Details found at 2050.oki.org.
● KEEP CALM. STAY HOME. TAKE THE CENSUS.
Fill out the Census online at: https://my2020census.gov/ or by phone (1.844.330.2020). Mail-in questionnaires can also be requested.