The Master Plan (MP) team will be meeting on the first Thursday of the month at the North Avondale Recreation Center from 7:00-8:00pm through September. The first meeting began with an exercise to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Three updated neighborhood plans recently approved by the City were reviewed at the April 20th meeting and the MP team discussed dividing up into groups.
Here are links for neighborhood plans that have been approved recently by the City of Cincinnati. Note: These are large pdf files and may be slow to download.
Anyone who would like to participate or be a resource to the following groups should contact the MP team at email@example.com.
- Transportation, environment (Green Plan), safety (pedestrian, noise)
- Outreach survey
- Zoning (urban overlay, business, transportation corridor)
- Community development vision. Growth and future targets (select out years 2030, 2040, 2050)
- Community assets (schools, churches, parks and green space, recreation, historic architecture)
- Master plan document production (maps, demographics, City contributions)
The MP team began discussing questions for the upcoming Monday May 8 meeting with the City Planning and Engagement Department.
The original North Avondale Master Plan can be reviewed at https://www.cincinnati-oh.gov/planning/neighborhood-plans/approved-plans/.