North Avondale Recreation Center
617 Clinton Springs Ave.
- Hours: open Monday thru Friday 10 am to 8 pm; Saturday 9am to 2pm
- Weight Room is by reservations
- Masks must be worn
- Swimsuit drive collecting new and gently used swimsuits of all sizes.
- Starts April 1 and runs through May 27
- Senior Knitting & Social Group: Monday, 12:00 to 1:30 membership required
- Adult Softball: starts week of 5/9; registration link
- Adult Kickball: starts 5/17 and runs for 6 weeks; registration link
- Soccer Unites partnership with FCC: 6-week program; games Tuesday & Thursday Afternoons at the new mini pitch; teaches basic soccer skills and character building; Starts mid-April.
- My name is Lani Lomax and I’m the new Pickleball Specialist for the CRC.
- Evening Open play Pickleball will start April 7th and will be held on Thursday nights from 6-8pm
- Beginner Open Pickleball and Lessons on Wednesday mornings from 10am-noon. In the gym. Membership required Supplies provided.
- Summer S.T.E.A.M. Specialty Camp. Click Here for more information and to sign up.
- 9am-4pm, Monday through Friday ($150.00/week)
- Camp CRC operates: June 6, 2022 – August 12, 2022 (no camp on July 4th)
- Campers must be enrolled weekly.
- To enroll, a minimum of $100/child is due at registration.
- Tai Chi class during the day beginning April 5th. It will be held on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10 to 11 a.m. Larry Hill will be the instructor. Membership required plus fee $50 per month, $7 per class
Nialani Robinson, Community Center Director
Hirsch Recreation Center
3620 Reading Road
- Hours: 10am to 8pm Monday thru Friday
- Saturday 9 am – 2 pm
- Hirsch will be receiving meals every Wednesday @ 3:30 from La Soup. If you are in need or know of anyone in need please stop by after 3:30 on Wednesdays to pick up meals.
- The Fade Room (Membership required) Tuesday 5:30 – 7:30pm
- This program will provide youth 8-13 an opportunity to come into the center for a “barbershop style” experience (video games, sports on TV air hockey etc…) 4 – 30min time slots available per week. Haircuts are free of charge (no styling). Signed permission slip to reserve a time slot
- Kids Chess Club Mondays, 4:30 to 5:30 pm ages 10-15yrs. Contact Sandra Jones Mitchel for more info @ 513.861.2790
- Summer Camp Registration is open please go to Click Here for more details.
- Camp CRC operates 10 weeks: June 6, 2022 – August 12, 2022 (no camp on July 4th)
- 06/06 22 to 08/12/22, 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Part-time enrollment is not available at this time.
- Spinning classes: Mon. & Wed., 6:15 – 7:00 pm. It is necessary to sign up before class. To register call 513.751.3393 or go to the front desk.
- Yoga: Tuesday 6:00pm – call to reserve space.