North Avondale Recreation Center
617 Clinton Springs Ave.
- Hours: open Monday thru Friday 9 am to 8 pm
- Weight Room is by reservations only
- Open Gym from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and after 6:00 pm – call for reservations
- Masks must be worn and your temperature must be taken upon arrival.
- North Avondale has spots open for All Day School Enrichment from 7am to 6pm as well as After School Day Enrichment. For more info: https://www.cincinnati-oh.gov/recreation/programs/camp-crc1/after-school-school-day-enrichment-scholarship-application/
- Spring Flag Football
Athletics Spring Programming
● Adult Kickball League at Oakley on Tuesdays
● Flag Football ages 10-12 & 13-15 April – May
- Registration February 8 to April 2
● Soccer League – stay tuned. Working with FC Cincinnati
Teen Esports league – TBD
Kids from the North Avondale Recreation Center had a great time celebrating Mardi Gras!
●7 Star Dragons Karate is happy to announce, indoor classes are returning to North Avondale Recreation Center on March 9, 2021.
tudents enjoyed an outdoor alternative while awaiting reopening. Classes had been canceled since March 13, 2020 due to COVID-19. Thanks to CRC, 7 Star Dragons will offer enrichment classes to it’s school dojo’s and NARC students. Students must be in the first grade to participate. The program will follow CDC protocol. Enrollment is limited. Please visit our site for registration, current offerings and program information.
Brittany Barrett Community Center Director
Hirsch Recreation Center
3620 Reading Road
- Hours: 7:00am to 7:00pm Monday thru Friday
- Many recreation centers are offering full daycare or afternoon/afterschool care. Check out cincyrec.org for your childcare needs.
- Our weight room has reopened by reservation only. There are seven one hour time blocks within the day that customers can call to reserve.
- Spinning classes: Monday at 5:15pm to 6:00; M/W 6:15 – 7:00 pm. It is necessary to sign up before class. To register call 751.3393 or go to the front desk.
- Teen and young adult dance (20 spots max. reservation required): Friday 6:00 to 7:00pm
- Teen and youth open gym is open for reservations. Call for availability.
Blake Williams, Service Area Coordinator