North Avondale Recreation Center
617 Clinton Springs Ave.
- Hours: open Monday thru Friday 10 am to 8 pm; Saturday 9am to 2pm
- Weight Room is by reservations
- Masks must be worn
- Senior Knitting & Social Group Monday, 12:00 to 1:30 membership required
- Soccer Unites partnership with FCC: 6 to 8 week program; games Tuesday & Thursday Afternoons at the new mini pitch; teaches basic soccer skills and character building; Fall and Spring Sessions
- Adult Fall Kickball at Oakley ballfields on Tuesdays
Hirsch Recreation Center
3620 Reading Road
- Hours: 10am to 8pm Monday thru Friday
- Saturday 9 am – 2 pm
- We are closed February 21st
- The Fade Room (Membership required) Tuesday 5:30 – 7:30pm
- This program will provide youth 8-13 an opportunity to come into the center for a “barbershop style” experience (video games, sports on TV air hockey etc…) 4 – 30min time slots available per week. Haircuts are free of charge (no styling). Signed permission slip to reserve a time slot
- Girls on the Run (3rd-5th grade) Tuesday and Thursday 4:00- 5:15pm
- Register online @ https://www.gotrcincinnati.org/ by Feb. 10th or stop by and see Ms. Brittany.
- Spinning classes: Mon. & Wed., 6:15 – 7:00 pm. It is necessary to sign up before class. To register call 751.3393 or go to the front desk.
- Yoga: Tuesday 6:00pm – call to reserve space