North Avondale Recreation Center
617 Clinton Springs Ave. 513.961.1584
- Fall Hours: open Monday through Friday 10am to 8pm
- Next North Avondale Barbershop talk series on November 21 from 6pm-9:00.
- Senior Knitting & Social Group: Monday, 12:00 to 1:30 membership required.
- Beginner Open Pickleball on Monday afternoons from 12 to 2 and Wednesday mornings from 10am to noon.
- Membership required
- Tai Chi class Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10 to 11 a.m. Membership required plus fee $50 per month, $7 per class.
Congratulations to 7 Star Dragons Team members, Emmy Schulert, Devlin Kennedy and Donovan Torrey. On Saturday , October 8, 2022 they participated in Regional 8 Nationals Karate Championships in Dayton, Ohio.
We are so proud of Emmy, 13 years old, who was awarded The Grand Champion of 17 and under Intermediate division. This was an amazing accomplishment, since this was only the second tournament she has participated in! She received 1st place in Kata and Weapons Division.
Donavan from North Avondale community, won first in Kata and Weapons Division competing in the 10 & 11 year old division. Her two first place wins placed her in her first Grand Champion competition. This is we’re all first place 17 and under first place Novice winners compete for the Grand Champion. Donovan’s scores placed her as the runner up!
Devlin won 2 second places in 14 -17 Year advance Kata and Weapons Division. He was focused and performed well! Several new students went to watch and cheered on their team mates and had a wonderful experience.
Our team is rebuilding and many new students are excelling and are looking forward to the competition. Our parents are extremely supportive and are appreciated !
We also appreciate NANA’s support and all the staff at North Avondale Recreation, CRC.
Master Terrell Davis
Nialani Robinson, Community Center Director
Hirsch Recreation Center
3620 Reading Road
- Hours: Monday & Friday 12:00 pm to 8:00pm; Tuesday & 10:00 am to 8:00 pm; Friday 12:00 to 9:00pm; Saturday 9:00 am to 2:00pm
- Hirsch will have a fall fest on Nov 12, 2022, from 12 pm to 3 pm.
- Closing the Health Gap Nov 19, 2022, 2 pm to 4 pm
- Free La Soupe Frozen meals available Wednesday after 2:45 pm until gone. This is for anyone who may need a meal in our surrounding community.
- Please call 513.751.3393 for availability.
- Spin Class Monday 6:15 to 7:00pm & Thursday 10:00 to 10:45am Please reserve your bike ahead of time.
- The Fade/Game Room Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 5:30 to 7:30 ages 8 to 17
- A1 since Day 1 Saturday 12:00 to 1:00 12 to 17 years old
Taren Carr, Service Area Coordinator