North Avondale Recreation Center
617 Clinton Springs Ave.
- Hours: open Monday thru Friday 9 am to 8 pm
- Weight Room is by reservations
- Masks must be worn unless you are vaccinated and your temperature must be taken upon arrival.
- Senior Fitness Starts Monday, September 13 at 10:45 to 11:15 $2 per class plus membership
- Senior Knitting & Social Group Starts Monday, September 13 at 12:00 to 1:30 membership required
- Soccer FC Cincinnati Foundation opened mini pitch for kids on July 19!
- Soccer Unites partnership with FCC: 6 to 8 week program; games Thursday Afternoons at the new mini pitch; teaches basic soccer skills and character building; Fall and Spring Sessions
- Adult Fall Volleyball: For registration go to cincyrec.org
- Adult Fall Kickball at Oakley ballfields on Tuesdays
Congratulations to all students that attended Summer classes and were promoted to their next belts at NARC. The students performances were amazing after working hard to achieve their goals! NARC Dojo was home to students at HPS and Sands Montessori while their school dojo’s were closed due to COVID19. 7 Star Dragons Karate appreciates North Avondale Recreation Center’s staff and CRC for the opportunity to serve these youth.
Registration is open for new students at North
Avondale Recreation Center. Classes are continuous and registration, and program information is at:
Sensei Terrell Davis
Tim Johnson, Service Area Coordinator
Hirsch Recreation Center
3620 Reading Road
- Hours: 10am to 8pm Monday thru Friday
- After School 2:30-6:00pm – Cost: $62.50/child – accept vouchers for children
- Spinning classes: Mon. & Wed., 6:15 – 7:00 pm. It is necessary to sign up before class. To register call 751.3393 or go to the front desk.
- Yoga: Tuesday 6:00pm – call to reserve space.
- Senior Program: arts & crafts, journaling, walking club, essential oils – calendar available at center
- Gym Schedule and a Program Schedule.
Blake Williams, Service Area Coordinator