North Avondale Recreation Center
617 Clinton Springs Ave.
- Fall Hours: open Monday through Friday 10am to 8pm
- North Avondale is hosting a barbershop talk series on September 19 from 6pm-9:00. The theme is police community relation.
- Free Lineups, tapers, and beards. Free food and drinks. The focus is on ages 18-25 but all men and sons are all welcome.
- Senior Knitting & Social Group: Monday, 12:00 to 1:30 membership required
- Beginner Open Pickleball on Monday afternoons from 12 to 2 and Wednesday mornings from 10am to noon. Membership required
- Tai Chi class Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10 to 11 a.m. Membership required plus fee $50 per month, $7 per class
- Youth Flag football
- Adult fall volleyball
Hirsch Recreation Center
3620 Reading Road
- Hours: Monday & Friday 12:00 pm to 8:00pm; Tuesday & 10:00 am to 8:00 pm; Friday 12:00 to 9:00pm; Saturday 9:00 am to 2:00pm
- Free La Soupe Frozen meals available Wednesday after 2:45 pm until gone. This is for anyone who may need a meal in our surrounding community. Please call 513.751.3393 for availability.
- Spin Class Monday 6:15 to 7:00pm & Thursday 10:00 to 10:45am Please reserve your bike ahead of time.
- The Fade/Game Room Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 5:30 to 7:30 ages 8 to 17
- A1 since Day 1 Saturday 12:00 to 1:00 12 to 17 years old
For more information on these programs and other programs click below: