In an election year where national politics dominate the news cycle, it is easy to overlook things like your local neighborhood council. Voting in national elections is a vital part of our democracy but, if you want to affect change that you can feel on a daily basis, local involvement is the best way to do that!
We have many opportunities for you to get informed and get involved in North Avondale and Cincinnati this month. Our agenda items include:
- Voting on our NSP Fund allocation for 2021 (See NSP under Committee Updates)
- City Council member and North Avondale resident Jan-Michelle Kearney will speak on the name change proposed for Reading Rd.
- Update on our NBDIP grants for improvement of our Neighborhood Business District.
- Invitation to join 2 new NANA committees; Events and Strategic Development
- Approval of funding for neighborhood Website and Logo updates.
- Neighborhood Beautification updates!!
I hope that you can join in and make your voice heard!
We have updated the Zoom meeting info to make it easier to join and to eliminate the time restrictions from previous meetings. https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7228542133 and our meeting ID is 722 854 2133.
See you then,