North Avondale Recreation Center
617 Clinton Springs Ave.
- Summer Hours: open Monday through Friday 7 am to 7pm
- North Avondale is hosting a barbershop talk series on July 18 from 6pm-9:30. The theme is manhood and relationships.
- Free Lineups, tapers, and beards. Free food and drinks. The focus is on ages 18-25 but all men and sons are all welcome.
- Senior Knitting & Social Group: Monday, 12:00 to 1:30 membership required
- Evening Open play Pickleball on Thursday nights from 5-7pm. Membership required
- Beginner Open Pickleball and Lessons on Wednesday mornings from 10am-noon.
- Membership required
- Tai Chi class Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10 to 11 a.m. Membership required plus fee $50 per month, $7 per class
- Camps for champs
- Sports offered: Soccer, Baseball & Softball, Basketball, Flag Football and Volleyball
- K-2 grade = $30/week; 3-6 grade = $40/week
Hirsch Recreation Center
3620 Reading Road
- Hours: starting 7 am to 7pm Monday thru Friday
- Hirsch Otto Armleder Pool open Monday -Saturday 1to 6pm
- Price: Children 0 to 17 free; 18 to 59 $5.00; 60 and above $3.00 a visit
- Closes for the year on August 13
- Free La Soupe Frozen meals available Wednesday after 2:45 pm until gone. This is for anyone who may need a meal in our surrounding community.
- Please call 513.751.3393 for availability.
- Monday & Wednesday Spin class time has changed for the summer to 6pm – 6:45 pm. $5 for members $7 for nonmembers, punch passes are available. Please reserve your bike ahead of time.
Brittany Barrett, Community Center Director