Dr. Jack Rubinstein, MD, Associate Professor of Medicine at the University of Cincinnati, recently conducted a groundbreaking study revealing that wrapping the straps of tefillin around the arm daily may play a role in preventing heart attacks.
The Adath Israel Congregation has invited North Avondale residents to attend this special event featuring Dr. Rubinstein on Tuesday, January 30, 2024.
The agenda includes:
- Delving into the results of Dr. Rubenstein’s study that was published last month in the American Journal of Physiology-Heart and Circulatory Physiology.
- Exploring the intriguing connection between this practice, heart health, and the potential to help prevent heart attacks in women.
- Rabbi Smolkin will share insights on the halakhah of women wearing tefillin.
Click here to RSVP,
- Date: Tuesday, January 30, 2024
- Time: 7:30pm – 8:30pm
- Location: Adath Israel Congregation
This program is in-person only, and everyone is welcome. Don’t miss this enlightening program!